Main Tasks and Specific Duties:
- Responsible for ensuring that contractors comply with the contract drawing and specifications.
- Ensuring the that primary control of pipelines and main structures is accurate and maintained.
- Reviewing and approving contractors survey procedures and specifications.
- Reviewing and approving contractor produced pipeline profiles.
- Approval of contractors primary control used for setting out.
- Manage and store digital survey data.
- Mainatin registers of primary survey data used for control and setting out.
- Approx As Built drawings from a survey perspective.
- Working with Contractors to optimize pipeline routes.
- Ensuring a high level of HSE amongst the survey team.
The ideal candidate should have a BSc or HND or HNC in Site Surveying with extensive experience ( 10-15 years) in the survey of civil projects. He will have significant experience of pipelines including vertical profiling, rights of way and survey control over long distances. He must have experience in using GPS LIECA 300/1200 SYSTEM.